Cloud-Based VoIP System Benefits
Having a solid communication channel is vital, no matter what size business you run. Agility is key, particularly for small business as you scale up and add employees and clients. Internet calling via VoIP makes this process super simple for your business. A cloud-based VoIP system from EVS7 is cost-effective, easy to use, easy to implement and comes with many added features and benefits.
What Is a Cloud-Based VoIP Phone System?
VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol, which simply means you make and receive calls over the internet instead of over traditional phone lines. A cloud-based phone system means that your VoIP service hangs out in the cloud, which is basically a secure server that you access via the internet, and you pay a monthly fee to connect to it. Simple as that.
Benefits of a Cloud-Based VoIP Service
No matter what service you provide or what industry you serve, your business will benefit from VoIP solutions. Here are just a few reasons to try out a cloud-based VoIP telephone system:
- It’s reliable: Cloud-based services offer the latest technology, so you can be sure your VoIP system is always up and running. This technology also ensures that your calls are secure and protected from cybersecurity threats, keeping your data safe.
- It’s mobile-friendly: Your team can use VoIP on a traditional desk phone, a computer with speakers and a microphone or a smartphone via a mobile app. As a result, no matter where they are in the world, your customers can get ahold of them. You can even use VoIP to seamlessly connect remote workers to your main office.
- It’s super affordable: PBX services can cost hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars per user. Even POTS costs an average of $40 per line per month. You can get VoIP solutions from EVS7 for less than $30 per month. Enough said.
- It can give your small business a competitive edge: VoIP systems are user-friendly and easy to set up and launch. You don’t need an IT department or complicated training to teach your staff the ropes. All you need is an internet connection. Your team can spend more time talking to customers and less time dealing with complicated phone systems.
Cloud-based VoIP solutions are the wave of the future and come at a much more affordable cost than an old-fashioned landline. Make the switch to VoIP with EVS7 today.
EVS7 Offers Cloud-Based VoIP Phone Systems for Small Business
Sign up for ZoomCalls business VoIP phone lines through EVS7 and receive all the benefits of a cloud-based phone system, plus many others. Our user-friendly VoIP system includes:
- Unlimited calls
- IVR auto attendant
- Conference calling
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Individual call recording
- And more
You’ll get all the standard features of a traditional phone system backed by the versatility of the cloud. Plus, you can keep your existing phone number and add additional numbers for a low monthly fee. EVS7’s cloud-based VoIP system even comes at a low monthly rate with no hidden fees, no contracts and truly unlimited calling.
Are you ready to make the switch? Contact EVS7 to learn more about VoIP services.