Adding a profile picture to the Parrot Cloud Call Center is a quick and easy process. The benefit of having a picture alongside your account makes it easy for others to identify who is on what campaign.
First of all you will need a Gravatar account. Gravatars are “Globally Recognized” avatars that are associated with your email address. Many websites or forums, such as WordPress, Hootsuite, and Disqus, accept Gravatars and they allow you to have a uniform identity across the web. If you do not have a Gravatar, follow the steps below. If you already do, you can skip to the next section.
How to Create a Gravatar
- Go to www.Gravatar.com.
- Click the button Create Your Own Gravatar and follow the instructions on the page that opens. If you already have a WordPress account, you can create a Gravatar from it.
- You will receive a confirmation email to activate your account. Click on the link to the email and you will be taken to log back in.
- In your account page, select your email to add your image.
- Crop and rate your image.
- You’re done!
Now that you have a Gravatar, follow the steps below to add your Gravatar to your Parrot Cloud Call Center account.
How to Add Your Gravatar to the Parrot Cloud Call Center
- Sign in to your account. You will need your phone login and phone password.
- In the left hand menu go to: Users, Show Users.
- Find your name in the list and in the right hand most column under Links select Actions, Modify.
- In the 1st section, called Modify a User’s Record, enter your email address.
- You’re done!
Your Gravatar follows your email address. By simply adding your email to the Parrot, your image will be added along with it. Now your profile picture will appear whenever you login and on the top right hand corner next to your name. If you ever want to update your photo simply log back in to www.Gravatar.com and repeat steps 4 & 5 in creating your Gravatar.