If you’re still dialing by hand or copying and pasting numbers into your current dialer software, you’re working harder than you have to. Calling your leads should be effortless and fast, and our VoIP Zoho Softphone does exactly that.
Surprisingly though, it takes most people about 10 seconds to hand dial a telephone number because it involves the repetition of several steps. As far as EVS7 is concerned, there are two ways to dial a phone number, the long way and the easy way. Which do you prefer?
The long, wrong way
1. Picking up your telephone.
2. Searching the computer screen for your lead’s telephone number.
3. Punching in the first 3 to 6 digits that you could remember on your phone’s keypad.
4. Reverting your eyes back to the computer screen to gather the last remaining digits.
5. And lastly, entering those digits into your phone so it finally begins dialing your lead’s telephone number.
The easy way
1. Click any number in your Zoho CRM to begin dialing instantly. That’s it.
It’s that easy!