Hosted Cloud-Based Virtual Office PBX
What Is ZoomCalls?
ZoomCalls is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service for businesses across the world. With ZoomCalls business VoIP phone lines, you can make calls to the United States or Canada with a low monthly cost and no hidden fees or per-minute charges.
As a VoIP service, ZoomCalls offers many more features than a traditional landline, such as handling multiple calls at the same time. With industry-leading audio, each call you make throughout your facility will be crystal clear.
Who Will Benefit From Business VoIP Phone Lines?
Because ZoomCalls business VoIP phone service supports multiple callers at the same time, it’s used in many businesses where telecommunication is an essential part of daily operations. Most American businesses use VoIP lines in at least one location.
An incredible array of industries work smarter, harder and faster with VoIP. Some of the most common businesses that use ZoomCalls include:
- Banks, credit unions and other businesses in the financial sector
- Call centers and customer support
- Doctors’ offices, hospitals and other health care facilities
- Government organizations
- Insurance and real estate agencies
- Schools and universities
- Small businesses
How Does ZoomCalls Work?
As a VoIP phone service, all communication is sent through a broadband internet connection instead of a traditional phone line. ZoomCalls sends your voice to the other party or parties through your network via data packets. Because it’s tied to the network you use throughout your entire facility, you can enjoy seamless integration between your phone and computer network, including the ability to save a recording of your calls to your computer.
Unlike traditional phone lines, a VoIP service allows for seamless conference calls, call transfers, multiple calls and other convenient options — a plus in today’s fast-paced business environment.
What to Expect With ZoomCalls Business Phone Service
When you switch your phone system to VoIP service, you’ll receive immense benefits for your entire organization to enjoy. Here are some of the many advantages of VoIP:
- Money savings: ZoomCalls VoIP phone service saves you a noticeable amount of money versus a traditional landline. Users enjoy unlimited calls and additional features at a far lower price than the restricted calls and/or per-minute charges accrued by most other VoIP carriers and regular phone service providers.
- Easy setup: If you have an internet connection, you can set up an IP phone. VoIP uses the technology you already have in place, such as routers and Ethernet cables, for hassle-free installation you can perform yourself. The process requires little previous technical know-how.
- Increased efficiency: ZoomCalls allows you to seamlessly collaborate with your colleagues and quickly connect customers to the solutions they need. Your business processes will be more efficient, improving customer relationships as a result.