Receiving a System Callback
System callbacks do not occur exactly at the time specified but rather are put back into the system at the date and time scheduled by the agent. If the lead answers the callback, the call will go back to any available agent
logged into the system. A notification will appear on the bottom right of the agent screen stating the call is a Previous Callback Loaded
. The lead’s information should also appear in the customer information tab.
Here are some other important points regarding system callbacks:
- If there is no agent logged in, the system will not dial the lead.
- The system will not dial the callback if the list tied to the lead is not active or needs to be reset.
- An available agent will only receive the system callback if the lead or an answering machine/voicemail answers.
- If answering machine detection is turned on by your manager and an answering machine or voicemail is reached, the system will status the lead as an answering machine disposition.
- If the line is busy or the lead does not answer at the time of the callback, the system will disposition the lead as appropriate. If your manager has Busy and No Answer dispositions set to be recalled, the lead will be recalled at a later time.